For those seeking a raw vegan brownie, this is it. Fudgy and chocolatey, these paleo, no-bake brownies are the real deal!
They’re are completely satisfying too – one or two is all you need. I never need to bother with any baked brownie again, as these are so easy to make and full of wholesome ingredients.
Reasons to love these brownie bites:
- refined sugar free
- dairy free
- grain free
- gluten free
- & only 6 simple ingredients
If your not a fan of coconut, try replacing the coconut with one of the nuts suggested. Let me warn you, these brownie bites will go very fast!
Let’s make some satisfying and guilt-free raw brownies!
How To Make Raw Coconut Brownie Bites
It only takes a few simple steps to making your brownies…
- Process the nuts with the coconut and cacao. Place mixture in a small bowl.
- Make the date paste.
- Add reserved nut mixture to date paste and process until until combined, mixture doesn’t have to be smooth.
- Place brownie mix in loaf pan, flatten and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to overnight. Slice and enjoy!
And that’s all it takes to make the best raw brownies ever. You can feel good about indulging without feeling one ounce of guilt!
More No-Bake Goods
You can never have too many guilt-free snacks and desserts to choose from. You just may find a new favorite healthy dessert when the sweet craving hits!
- Almond Vanilla Chocolate Chip Bites
- Cranberry Pistachio Oatmeal Bites
- Chocolate Pistachio Oatmeal Cookie Bites
- Hemp Heart Energy Bites
- Coconut Lemon Bombs
- Raw Coconut Brownie Bites
RAW COCONUT BROWNIE BITES (VEGAN + PALEO)
Delicious raw brownies made with almonds, coconut, cocoa powder, dates and vanilla! No baking and they store well.
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Total Time: 40 min
- Yield: Makes 12 Brownie Bites
- Category: Dessert, No-Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan, Raw
- 3/4 cup raw almonds, walnuts or pecans
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/3 cups packed medjool dates, pitted, softened* and chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon himalayan salt
Combine almonds, coconut and cocoa powder in food processor/blender and process until almonds are a fairly fine consistency. Remove mixture and set aside.
Add dates to the food processor/blender and process until dates become a paste. Add in the almond, coconut and cocoa powder mixture along with the remaining vanilla and salt. Pulse until just combined.
Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, wax paper or parchment paper. Place mixture into loaf pan, press down firmly while smoothing out the surface. Put the brownies in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or so to harden a bit before cutting. Cut into 12 squares to make a 3-4 bite size brownie or cut into 24 squares for a 1-2 bite size brownie.
Optionally, you can sprinkle the brownies with cacao powder or place a walnut on top of each piece for decoration.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
You can also roll these into 1 inch balls and eat as is, or roll them in shredded coconut or cocoa/cacao powder. If rolling into balls you should get apprx. 18-24 balls.
Additional toppings you may like: shredded coconut, dusting of cocoa powder or chopped/whole raw almonds.
Depending on the type and freshness of your dates, you may need to soak them. To soften your dates, place dates in a medium size bowl and soak in hot water for a few minutes. I really prefer the medjool dates for their softness, they rarely need softening, but feel to use your favorite dates. Just be sure to soak before using them.