Vegan Pumpkin Oat Muffins are moist and tender, lightly spiced muffins topped with a delicious cinnamony crumble top! Easy vegan muffin recipe made in 1 bowl and ready in about 30 minutes!
Hi, my name is Julie and I’m a pumpkin lover!
I just can’t seem to get enough of this fall flavor. Today I’m sharing with you an amazing little vegan pumpkin oat muffin recipe filled with lots of warm, pumpkin flavor, wrapped up with oats and topped with an irresistible crumble topping.
It’s a perfectly healthy way to add the flavors of fall to your meal rotation. And if you’re a pumpkin lover too, I know you’re going to love these!
They make for a great grab-n-go breakfast or snack. You can be sure it’s a healthy muffin to start your day with or grab as a snack when you need a little pick-me-up!
Pumpkin Oat Muffins + Crumble Topping
- This recipe was inspired by Taste of Home. I tested the original recipe, read the reviews and adapted it to what you see here. You’ll find I’ve upped the recipe by half so our muffins will be a little bigger and fuller. Trust me, it’s a good thing! The recipe is great, I didn’t have to change it up much.
- I’ve added barberries to this recipe. I absolutely love the contrast of tartness the barberries add, it’s delicious! Currents would also be a good addition, adding a little sweetness. But either is optional.
How To Make Vegan Pumpkin Oat Muffins
- As pictured above, start with making the batter, add in the oats and optional berries, mix until combined.
- Add batter to the muffin tin. Prepare the crumble topping.
- Sprinkle the topping overtop each muffin, and bake. Get ready, your home is going to smell delicious very shortly!
- Once done, let cool, then break open and enjoy! So wholesome, and so good!
I hope you LOVE these pumpkin oat muffins as much as I do! They are:
- Only 10 ingredients
- 1 bowl recipe
- Quick and easy to make
- & So delicious!
These vegan muffins are perfect, not too sweet, the spices are just right, and the texture is tender and moist. Pair your muffin with a good cup of coffee or warm spiced tea. Nom, nom all day long!
More Pumpkin Recipes
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Apple-Cinnamon Almond Flour Muffins
- Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bites (only 4 ingredients)
- See all Quick Bread recipes on TSV!
If you try this vegan pumpkin oat muffin recipe, please let me know! Leave a comment and rate it below. I love to hear what you think, or any changes you make.Print
VEGAN PUMPKIN OAT MUFFINS + CRUMBLE TOPPING
These muffins are 10 ingredients, one-bowl, super easy to make, and deliciously addicting. Enjoy with a cup of coffee or warm spiced tea.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: Makes 12 muffins 1x
- Category: Bread, Snack
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 1 ½ cups light spelt flour
- ½ cup packed organic brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 ¼ cups 100% pure pumpkin puree
- ½ cup almond milk (room temp)
- ⅓ cup coconut oil (in liquid state) or applesauce
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup barberries or currents, optional
- ⅓ cup packed organic brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon solid coconut oil or vegan butter/margarine
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin spice, baking soda and salt, mix to combine. Add the milk, oil and pumpkin to the dry ingredients and mix just until moistened. Stir in oats and raisins. Fill each muffin space, just below the rim, with the pumpkin batter.
In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour and pumpkin pie spice, add oil/butter and cut into sugar mixture until crumbly. Sprinkle 1 heaping teaspoonful over top each muffin.
Bake in oven on middle rack for 20 – 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Let cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
Store covered loosely in a container on the counter for 4 days, or keep longer by storing in the refrigerator.
Makes 12 muffins
Feel free to use any neutral flavored oil. When using coconut oil, be sure all ingredients are room temp. Otherwise, if the coconut oil comes into contact with a chilled ingredient it will harden.
If you don’t have baking soda on hand, use 2 heaping teaspoons of baking powder.
If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice on hand, you could try subbing in cinnamon. I do recommend the pumpkin spice, it’s delicious!
Keywords: vegan pumpkin muffins, vegan muffins