Vegan White Chocolate Truffles are made with cacao butter, cashews, dates and vanilla with a sprinkle of goji berries mixed in for a tasty no bake treat!
Soft and subtle is a great way to describe these vegan White Chocolate Truffles. These little gems have a nice mellow white chocolate flavor with a speck of color and fruit flavor from the goji berries.
Everyone I have shared these truffles with has loved them, so make a batch for yourself and a batch to share with family and friends. They will love you for it!
Reasons to love these white chocolate truffles, they’re:
- grain free
- dairy free
- gluten free
- & so easy to make
Ingredients You’ll Need
In this recipe, cacao butter, cashews, dates and vanilla are blended into a paste, chilled and then rolled into balls for a simple and healthy no-bake treat.
Here is everything you will need. I’ve linked the ingredients I used for this recipe, note they are affiliate links:
- raw cacao butter
- goji berries
- raw cashews
- medjool dates
- vanilla extract
- shaved cacao butter or unsweetened shredded coconut, for rolling
How To Make White Chocolate Truffles
(Note – The full printable recipe is at the bottom of this post)
- Start by melting the cacao butter on the stovetop or in the microwave, set aside.
- Next, combine the cashews, dates, sweetener, vanilla bean seeds, vanilla extract and salt in the bowl of a food processor and blend until combined.
- Stop to scrape down the sides and add the melted cacao butter and blend again until combined.
- Transfer truffle mixture into a small bowl and stir in the goji berries.
- Place mixture in the refrigerator for about 30 min. Scoop out 14 rounded tablespoons full and roll into balls.
- Finish off the truffles by rolling them in shaved cacao butter or shredded coconut.
And that’s it, making white chocolate truffles is so easy and only takes about 45 minutes!
More Easy No Bake Recipes
- Raspberry No Bake Vegan Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter + Cacao Nibs Rice Crispy Treats
- Cranberry Pistachio Oatmeal Energy Bites
- Cranberry Almond Energy Bites
If you try this white chocolate truffle recipe or have a question, please let me know! Leave a comment and rate it below. I love to hear what you think, or any changes you make.Print
GOJI BERRY + WHITE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
Vegan White chocolate truffles are a delectable, no-bake treat made with simple, wholesome ingredients and perfect for a snack or dessert!
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: Makes 14 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: food processor, chill
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 4 oz raw cacao butter, melted
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked 2 hours and drained
- 7 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup shaved cacao butter or unsweetened shredded coconut
Melt cacao: Place the raw cacao butter in a small saucepan and heat on the lowest setting. Keep an eye on it while you start putting the rest of the truffles together, swish it around every once in a while. At this low temperature it won’t burn and should melt completely within 5 minutes or so. Once melted, turn off heat and set aside until ready to use. Alternatively, melt in the microwave using 30 second intervals, stirring after each until melted.
Blend: Combine the cashews, dates, vanilla bean seeds, vanilla extract and salt into your food processor/blender and blend until completely combined and you have a smooth consistency. With equipment turned off, slowly add the melted cacao butter and blend again until combined.
Add berries: Transfer truffle mixture into a small bowl, mix in the goji berries.
Chill and roll: Place mixture in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Scoop out rounded tablespoons of dough and roll into balls with the palms of your hand, washing hands as needed in between balls. Roll in shaved cacao butter or shredded coconut.
Makes about 14
Store: Store in an airtight container on the counter for up to one week, refrigerator for up to three weeks or so, or freeze for much longer storage.
If you like you can use 3/4 cup cashews and 1/2 cup shredded coconut.
Updated: White Chocolate Goji Berry Truffles was originally published in January 2013. It has been updated with new photos and helpful tips in May 2020.