The simples are the best! Here is a healthy lemon pasta recipe that is easy to make in a cinch and ready in about 15 minutes!
It’s full of light, bright flavors and will leave you feeling refreshed and satisfied.
- I used quinoa pasta noodles here but you can use rice, spelt, whole wheat or any type of pasta that fits your dietary needs.
- Here I have selected sweet Meyer lemons, but any lemon will do.
- The parsley adds extra brightness as well as some freshness.
- The red pepper flakes are added for spice and color.
This versatile, vegan lemon pasta recipe makes for an easy lunch, dinner or make ahead meal idea!
How To Make Simple Lemon Pasta
This recipe is SO easy to make!
- In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, oil, salt, cracked pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Cook pasta according to package.
- Place pasta in individual serving dishes, top with half of lemon juice mixture, chopped parsley, lemon zest and extra of the spices if you like.
That’s all it takes to make a simple and delicious lemon pasta dish!
I hope you’ll enjoy this easy pasta dish as much as I did!Print
SIMPLE LEMON PASTA RECIPE
A simple pasta dish infused with olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper. Ready in about 15 minutes!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- Category: Entree, Pasta
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 2 – 3 lemons, juice and some zest
- 1 – 2 tablespoons olive oil
- himalayan salt & pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 8 oz. package pasta of choice
- chopped parsley, to garnish
Cook pasta according to package.
In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, oil, salt, cracked pepper and red pepper flakes.
Place pasta in individual serving dishes, top with half of lemon juice mixture, chopped parsley, lemon zest and extra of the spices if you like. Simple and delicious!