Simple Zucchini Pasta Salad is fresh, healthy and perfect for a light alkalizing lunch or dinner!
Simple and clean, this raw zucchini pasta salad featuring julienned zucchini noodles, cherry tomatoes, basil, lemon and avocado is amazingly delicious!
With just a few simple flavors that work well together, I love the simplicity of this vegan zucchini noodle pasta recipe. It’s light, fresh and will leave you feeling vibrant and healthy!
Ingredients You’ll Need
In this recipe, simple zucchini noodles served with tomatoes, sprouts and avocodo, and topped with lemon juice, hemp hearts and basil for a light and refreshing salad.
Here is everything you will need:
- Cherry or grape tomatoes
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Hemp hearts
- Red pepper flakes
- Himalayan salt & freshly cracked pepper,
- Almond parmesan
How To Make Zucchini Pasta Salad
This zucchini pasta salad is easy to assemble and will be ready in about 5 minutes. The zucchini ‘noodles’ can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for a couple days, making for a quick grab-n-go meal idea any time you need.
- Simply julinne or spiralize your zucchini.
- Place the zucchini in a bowl, along with halved cherry tomatoes, a few sprouts, avocado, chiffonaded basil, and sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Add a big squeeze of lemon overtop. If you like, a little olive oil is great too.
And don’t forget your almond parmesan, it’s a great staple to have in the pantry or fridge for meals like this, topping it off nicely while adding more nutrition and flavor!
Recommened Equipment: Zucchini noodles can be made using a julienne tool or sprializer. For the zucchini pasta you see here I used a julienne tool, creating straight noodles. This tool is small and easily fits in the utensils drawer. On the hand, a spiralizer is a bit bulkier, and creates long curly noodles, like these spriralized zucchini noodles. Both tools are great to have on hand, creating different style noodles. (This paragraph contains affiliate links.)
More Raw Zucchini Noodle Recipes
- Spicy Kale Pesto + Zucchini Noodles
- Zucchini Pasta + Creamy Avocado-Cucumber Sauce
- Carrot + Zucchini Ribbons + Cilantro Pepita Pesto
If you try this alkalizing recipe, please let me know! Leave a comment and rate it below. I love to hear what you think, or any changes you make.Print
SIMPLE ZUCCHINI PASTA SALAD
Light, healthy and delicious, this easy simple zucchini pasta salad is so easy to make! A perfect light lunch, dinner, snack or make ahead meal.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Yield: Serves 1 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned or spiralized
- handful cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- small handful alfalfa sprouts
- 1 – 2 leaves of basil, chiffonade
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1/4 avocado
- sprinkle of hemp hearts, optional
- pinch or two of red pepper flakes, optional
- himalayan salt & freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- almond parmesan, for dusting
Prepare your vegetables. In a medium size bowl combine all ingredients and serve with a dusting of almond parmesan on top.
So simple, easy and good for you!