Simple and clean, this raw zucchini pasta salad is the amazingly delicious!
With just a few simple flavors that work well together, I love the simplicity of this vegan zucchini noodle pasta recipe. It’s light, fresh and will leave you feeling vibrant and healthy!
Simple Zucchini Pasta Salad
This zucchini pasta salad is easy to assemble and will be ready in about 5 minutes. The zucchini ‘noodles’ can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for a couple days, making for a quick grab-n-go meal idea any time you need.
And don’t forget your almond parmesan, it’s a great staple to have in the pantry or fridge for meals like this, topping it off nicely while adding more nutrition and flavor!
More Raw Zucchini Noodle Recipes
- Spicy Kale Pesto + Zucchini Noodles
- Zucchini Pasta + Creamy Avocado-Cucumber Sauce
- Carrot + Zucchini Ribbons + Cilantro Pepita Pesto
SIMPLE ZUCCHINI PASTA SALAD
Light, healthy and delicious!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Yield: Serves 1
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 1 large or 2 small zucchini, julienned or spiralized
- handful cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- few large leaves of basil, julienned
- drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, optional
- sprinkle of hemp hearts
- pinch or two of red pepper flakes
- himalayan salt & freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- almond parmesan, for dusting
Prepare your vegetables. In a medium size bowl combine all ingredients and serve with a dusting of almond parmesan on top.
So simple, easy and good for you!