Mango Pineapple Banana Smoothie
Mango, Pineapple & Banana Smoothie is a light, revitalizing breakfast, snack, or dessert that’s easy to make with 4 simple ingredients!
We love our smoothies at TSV! You may already be familiar with this Vanilla Date Smoothie, Berry Yogurt Smoothie, or Chocolate Cherry Smoothie.
This summery vegan smoothie with mango, pineapple, banana, and non-dairy milk is just as healthy as the others!
I’ve been in a mango mood lately. This smoothie is an extension of my mango love – and need I say how delicious it is!
Fruit is nature’s candy! If you’re like me, most of this is on hand and comes together quickly for an easy smoothie that’s both refined sugar-free and dairy-free.
Hopefully, this smoothie recipe will inspire you to get in some good habits – if you’re not already doing it.
Your reward will be the wonderful benefits of eating clean and healthy foods to keep you feeling good and high on life!
How To Make Mango Pineapple Banana Smoothie
Here is a quick overview – the full printable recipe card is below.
What you’ll need:
I use 1 cup of fresh or frozen mango and pineapple along with a frozen banana and a little water or unsweetened dairy-free milk.
Put it all together:
Simply place the mango, pineapple, banana, and liquids into the blender cup and process until smooth and creamy.
And now you’re ready to enjoy this delicious and refreshing smoothie.
- Add healthy omegas. For a nice boost of nutrition, try adding 1 tablespoon of hemp seeds, ground flaxseeds, or chia seeds!
- Adjusting for variations. Use all frozen fruits, or mix and match frozen fresh and frozen fruits. If using all frozen fruits, you can expect a thicker smoothie and may need to add a tad extra liquids to help it move along in the blender.
- Add a little ginger. And if you have a little fresh ginger on hand, add ½ teaspoon grated or minced for another layer of flavor.
More Healthy Recipes!
We love healthy vegan recipes that are made with simple, everyday ingredients. Take a look at these other recipes for more inspiration!
- Quick + Healthy Banana Splits
- Mango + Granola Breakfast Popsicles
- Enlighten Smoothie Bowl
- Banana Cherry Garcia Nice Cream
- Vegan Chocolate Milkshake
If you try this smoothie recipe or have a question, please let me know! Leave a comment and rate it below. I love to hear what you think, or any changes you make.Print
Mango Pineapple Smoothie
Mango Banana Smoothie with banana and non-dairy milk is a delicious and refreshing tropical treat any time of day!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Yield: Serves 1
- Category: Beverage, Smoothie
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 1 mango (about 1 – 1 1/2 cups), cut into chunks (fresh or frozen)
- 1 frozen banana, broken into chunks
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 – 1 cup water or almond milk
- chia seeds, for garnish
Combine mango, banana, pineapple, and water/milk into a blender cup and blend until smooth.
Pour into serving cup and top with chia seeds.
Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
Serves 1 generously, or 2 smaller portions.
Use all frozen fruits, or mix and match frozen fresh and frozen fruits. If using all frozen fruits, you can expect a thicker smoothie and may need to add a tad extra liquids to help it move along in the blender.
Updated: Mango Pineapple Smoothie was originally published in February 2013. It has been retested and updated with new photos and helpful tips in April 2021.
FOLLOW TSV on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or RSS for more updates and inspiration!
the carbs in this are INSANE- But mango-pineapple smoothies are so yummy
Love it! ❤️ I added chia seeds
Delicious + spinach!!
I tried it! It came out so delicious! I added a little orange juice instead of milk and it was so good.
I was on keto and lost 25 pounds. I’m trying to incorporate carbs but don’t want to gain weight by eating too many carbs a day. But would like to do the 21 day detox using this smoothie recipe.
I did the recipes but I did not expect that there is already recipes online and only think I did not use is the almond milk.
I use pine apple mango banana and chia seed with few pieces of ice cube