Easy 2 ingredient raw chocolate banana ice cream with no need for an ice cream maker, ready in minutes and perfect for a quick, healthy treat!
Raw banana ice cream with decadent chocolate is creamy, super easy to make and tasty as can be!
Why had I not known of this before? What a great dessert or mono meal for that matter. I had this for dinner the other night and did not feel one bit guilty. It’s super delicious, vegan, and all around good for you!
This raw chocolate banana ice cream is:
- Fat free
- No refined sugars
- Dairy free
- Only 2 ingredients
- Ready in 5 minutes or less
- No ice cream maker required
There is so much to love here!
I suggest you gather your ingredients and whip up some of this nice cream for yourself. You will thank me later. :)
Be creative, and have fun experimenting with toppings and additions that work for you!
Raw Vegan Banana Ice Cream Ingredients
- Bananas – freeze the ripest bananas you can, they will be sweet enough so you don’t need to any sweetener.
- Cocoa powder – use your favorite, whether its raw cacao, regular cocoa, or dutch chocolate. This batch was processed with dutch cocoa, which makes it ultra dark and chocolatey, but typically I use raw cacao powder.
- Splash of non-dairy milk or water – can be any type of plant based milk or Vegan Cream, preferably unsweetened, this will help get the frozen mixture moving.
How To Make No Ice Maker Banana Ice Cream
- Simply place 2 – 3 frozen bananas in your food processor or high speed blender, along with 1 tablespoon cacao powder, blend until creamy, stopping to scrape down the sides every so often. Make take 3 – 5 minutes.
- Serve right away with sliced fruit, cacao nibs, nuts or seeds. Enjoy often!
More Raw Banana Ice Cream
- Banana Coconut Ginger Ice Cream
- Almond Chunky Monkey Ice Cream
- Butter Maple Pecan Ice Cream
- Banana Cherry Garcia Soft Serve
If you try this chocolate banana ice cream recipe, please let me know! Leave a comment and rate it below. I love to hear what you think, or any changes you make.Print
RAW CHOCOLATE BANANA ICE CREAM
Amazing chocolate banana ice cream to the rescue! No dairy, no churn, no guilt – just YUM!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Yield: Serve 1 - 2 1x
- Category: Dessert, Raw
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 3 frozen bananas
- splash of almond milk or Vegan Cream
- 1 heaping tablespoon raw cacao/cocoa powder
- fruit or chopped nuts
Break frozen bananas into small pieces. Place bananas, splash of liquid and cocoa/cacao into blender or food processor, blend until desired consistency scraping down the sides every now and then, will take anywhere from 3 to 6 minutes. Add a tad more liquids as needed.
Scoop into individual bowl/s, top with fruit, nuts, cocoa nibs or coconut flakes. Enjoy right away.
Serves one generously, with enough to share if you like. :)
A splash or two of milk or water will help the mixture move a little better when blending. For completely raw, use homemade plant milk, or a splash of water is fine too!
To Freeze: Keep this ice cream in the freezer by storing in an airtight freezer safe container. Freeze for at least six hours or overnight for a hardened ice cream, let thaw 10 min or so before scooping. Double this recipe and freeze for convenience.
Keep those bananas! Instead of throwing out bananas I always freeze them for making smoothies later and this will be a new reason to pull out a frozen banana or two. Doesn’t get much simpler that this.