A perfect hearty vegan sandwich that will become a classic!
This Curried Chickpea Salad Sandwich is a blend of mashed chickpeas, carrots, green onions, raisins (trust me they’re delicious!), celery all mixed together with a creamy curry dressing and served on your favorite bread with a few leafy greens. Pure perfection, and I think you’ll agree!
If you love mashed chickpea salads, try these other delicious variations!
- Cranberry Walnut Chickpea Salad Sandwich
- Sonoma Chickpea Salad
- Mashed Chickpea Salad Sandwich (The Original)
- ‘Chickpea of the Sea’ Salad Sandwich
- Mashed Chickpea & Avocado Sandwich
- Mediterranean Mashed Chickpea Salad
These sandwiches alone have won over the hearts of all types of eaters. It seems only fitting to add this curried version to the collection.
Get ready to fall in love all over again!Print
CURRIED CHICKPEA SALAD SANDWICH
Another great chickpea salad sandwich to inspire you. Get your curry and chickpea on!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Yield: Serves 1
- Category: Entree, Sandwich
- Cuisine: Vegan
- curried chickpea salad (recipe serves 4 – 6)
- cilantro, leafy or micro greens, to serve
- 2 slices whole grain bread per sandwich or 1 pita, to serve
Layer the bottom slice with the curried chickpea salad, top with cilantro sprigs, or just the leaves, and greens of choice. Add top slice to sandwich, cut in half or eat as is.
Try using this salad in a wrap too.