This homemade maple-dijon dressing is quick & easy, using only 4 simple ingredients for a delicious creamy vegan salad dressing you’ll want to use on almost everything!
This homemade maple dijon dressing is inspired by the honey dijon dressing I used before becoming vegan.
I used to make it fresh every day for my to-go salad. I love this version using pure maple syrup in place of honey just as much, if not more!
It’s a quick and easy, creamy, single serving recipe with only 4 ingredients that you can count on to taste great!
This dressing will compliment various salads or you can use it as a marinade for grilling or roasting vegetables, just double the recipe as needed.
It’s simple, delicious, and I think you’re going to love it as much as I do!
Ingredients You’ll Need
In this recipe, 4 simple ingredients, in equal parts, are whisked together creating a deliciously creamy vegan dressing that will be love at first bite!
Here is everything you’ll need:
- Pure maple syrup
- Olive oil
- Dijon – stoneground is delicious too giving it full bodied flavor and extra texture!
How To Make Maple-Dijon Dressing
- In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the dijon and oil, until creamy and emulsified.
- Add the maple syrup and water, whisking until combined.
- Optionally, add a little salt and pepper to taste.
And now you’re ready to serve!
How to Store Leftovers
If making ahead, or making a large batch, keep the dressing stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 days in an airtight container.
This simple dressing is super versatile can be used in a variety of ways:
- Salad: Use it as intended for leafy green salads. I love it with fresh tomatoes, dried berries and raisins, and sometimes diced carrots and sunflower seeds overtop.
- Marinade: It’s great as a marinade for veggies before grilling or roasting. Simply drizzle the dressing overtop and let set for an hour or so, mixing every now and then to coat. Or brush it on the vegetables while cooking.
More Easy Dressing Recipes
- Vegan Ranch
- Tahini-Miso Dressing
- Creamy Lemon-Herb Hemp Dressing
- Healthy Flax & Evo Balsamic Vinaigrette
If you try this maple dijon dressing recipe, please let me know! Leave a comment and rate it below. I love to hear what you think, or any changes you make.Print
MAPLE DIJON DRESSING – SINGLE SERVE RECIPE
Simple and delicious vegan salad dressing made with just 4 simple ingredients. It’s a creamy single serving dressing that can easily be doubled!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Serves 1 1x
- Category: Dressing, Condiment
- Method: mix
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 1 tablespoon dijon (stoneground is great too)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the oil and dijon, until emulsified and creamy. Add the maple syrup and water, whisking to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe can easily be doubled.
Store: If making ahead, or a large batch, keep stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 days in an airtight container.
Oil-free: Omit the oil and replace it with water. Or use an extra teaspoon of EACH maple syrup, dijon and water. If making a double batch or larger, adjust accordingly, splitting the amount into thirds.
Updated: Maple-Dijon Dressing was originally published in August 2012. It has been updated with new photos and helpful tips in February 2020.