Eat fresh and clean with this Raw Spaghetti + Vegetable Pasta featuring spiralized noodles, raw marinara sauce and colorful veggies for a light, refreshing and easy to make lunch or dinner! Vegan, low-fat + gluten-free recipe.
We can all benefit from a raw meal at least once a day, whether it’s a salad or something like this raw vegetable pasta. Adding a fresh, raw dish to your daily meal plan is good for your system in countless ways.
So with some marina’raw’ sauce I had left over from a previous recipe, I decided to put together this raw vegetable pasta dish.
- I started with just the usual zucchini ‘noodles’ and decided to try some cucumber ‘noodles’ as well. Turned out to be a nice combo!
- The mushrooms, bell peppers, carrots and green onions I happen to have on hand and the result was a complete success.
- Finally adding a layer of almond parmesan over top will take this to the next level while adding protein, it’s delicious!
This raw pasta dish is simple, gluten-free and refreshingly filling!
Ingredients You’ll Need
This recipe uses a variety of veggies chopped and spiralized creating a delicious raw vegan meal perfect for warm weather dining. Feel free to use any vegetables you like. These are what I had on hand and threw together.
(Note – Exact measurements are listed below in the recipe card)
- red & yellow bell pepper
- oregano – basil or parsley
- salt +pepper
- Raw Marinara Sauce
How To Make Raw Spaghetti + Vegetable Pasta
(Note – The full printable recipe is at the bottom of this post)
- Make the sauce. The raw tomato sauce is super easy to make and only takes 5 minutes. It can also be made ahead of time.
- Spiralize. Spiralize the zucchini and cucumber, set aside. You can also julienne by hand or use a julienne tool, but the spiralizer (affiliate link) is really fun and easy. I highly recommend having one if you make raw noodles often.
- Prep the veggies. Dice up your veggies, using as much as you like.
- Assemble the pasta dish. You can either mix everything together in a separate bowl and transfer to individual serving dishes, or you can serve and mix right in your serving dish.
How To Store + Meal Prep
- Refrigerator: Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. The zucchini and cucumber noodles will sweat a bit, but will hold up well stored in a covered container.
- Meal prep: When meal prepping, you can keep the veggies and sauce store separate or toss it all together before portioning into a covered container.
- Top with sliced green onions, fresh herbs of choice, mineral salt & cracked pepper to taste.
- I love it with a good dusting of Almond Parmesan!
More Raw Vegan Recipes
- Raw Vegan Street Tacos
- Raw Veggie Chili
- Creamy Raw Vegan Miso Soup with Mushrooms
- Creamy Zucchini Pesto + ‘Noodles‘
- Farmer’s Market Salad
- Raw Vegan Taco Salad
Let me know if you try this raw vegetable pasta recipe or have a question! Leave a comment and rate it below. I love to hear what you think, or any changes you make.Print
RAW SPAGHETTI + VEGETABLE PASTA
Raw Spaghetti + Vegetable Pasta with spiralized zucchini noodles, homemade raw marinara sauce and colorful veggies is light, refreshing and so easy to make!
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Yield: Serves 2 1x
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Italian
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized or julienned
- 1 large cucumber, spiralized or julienned
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 each red & yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 – 2 carrots, diced
- 1 – 2 scallions, sliced
- fresh chopped basil or parsley (optional)
- mineral salt & cracked pepper, to taste
- red pepper flakes, to serve
- 1 batch Raw Marinara Sauce
Vegetable Noodles: Spiralize the zucchini and cucumber, set aside. You can also julienne by hand or use a julienne tool, but the spiralizer (affiliate link) is really fun and easy. I highly recommend having one if you make raw noodles often.
Prep veggies: Dice up your veggies, using as much as you like.
Assemble: You can either mix everything together in a separate bowl and transfer to individual serving dishes, or you can serve and mix right in your serving dish.
Top with sliced green onions, fresh herbs of choice, mineral salt & cracked pepper to taste. It’s extra Aaamazing topped with a dusting of Almond Parmesan!
Depending on the size, I generally use 1 zucchini & 1 cucumber per person. You can use half of each if they are on the larger side but even then it won’t hurt to have a little extra on your plate.
You could also use raw walnut meat with this as well. The nut meat is a combination of walnuts and mushrooms and is really delicious!
This could easily be prepared for to go lunches. Make a batch of the marina’raw’ sauce, cut up some vegetables and store for quick access to preparing a ‘to-go meal’ or anytime when you’re at home. A little preparation goes a long way. The sauce will last up to 5 – 6 days and the fresh chopped veggies should last about the same.
If you’re in a pinch, try subbing in bottled organic tomato sauce of choice. It won’t be considered 100% raw but it will still be delicious!
Nutritional values are estimates only. See our full nutrition disclosure here.
Updated: Raw Spaghetti + Vegetable Pasta originally published July 2012 and has been updated June 2020 with new photos and helpful tips.