Curry + Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower – Full of flavor and spice, curry and sriracha take this roasted cauliflower to another level! Serve as a mono meal or side dish.
There was a time I didn’t care for cauliflower, but times have changed. Cauliflower is awesome, and this flavorful Curry + Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower is the best!
I especially love my cauliflower roasted. I had a head of cauliflower in my fridge that I was going to do another recipe with but decided to simply coat it with curry and sriracha, and roast it up to greatness.
It was fantastic on all accounts – taste, texture and color. I thought maybe it was going to be too spicy but it was perfect.
I actually sat and ate the whole thing to myself enjoying this as a mono meal. You can of course use this as a side dish along with some rice or quinoa too.
I absolutely enjoy this dish and make it often. Sriracha makes everything better – well almost. Get your sriracha on!
Ingredients You’ll Need
In this recipe, cauliflower is tossed with warming and spicy flavors and roasted until tender and lightly caramelized for a flavorful side dish.
Here is everything you will need:
- Curry powder
- Sriracha – I love and use Huy Fong with the unmistakable green top
- Sesame oil – or use your favorite
- Mineral salt
How To Make Curry Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower
- Simply cut the cauliflower into florets and place in a large bowl. Add the oil, curry, sriracha and salt.
- Toss, mixing for a minute or so to coat well.
- Place coated cauliflower in a single layer on a roasting pan.
- Place on center rack of a preheated oven set at 425 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
There you have it, a wonderfully flavored side that can also be served as a meal!
How To Store Leftovers
- Refrigerator: Leftovers will keep for 5 – 6 days in the refrigerator, stored in a covered container.
- Freezer: Roasted cauliflower is freezer friendly and can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 – 3 months using freezer safe containers or baggies.
- Reheat: Warm on the stovetop over low heat until warmed through, you may need to add a little water so it doesn’t stick to the pan. Alternatively, reheat in the microwave using 30 – 60 second intervals, stirring after each, until warm.
This spicy side dish can also be served with something on the side for a hearty meal. Here are a few of my favorite options:
- Grain: Serve with farro, basmati, jasmine or brown rice, even quinoa would be excellent.
- Veggies: Serve with Savory Sauteed Kale.
- Bread: Pair with a piece of homemade Vegan Naan.
- Wrap: Turn this into a wrap with Naan, a handful of leafy greens and this Classic Hummus, Simple White Bean Hummus or Vegan Aioli as spread.
- Soup: Serve with Tomato Basil Soup or Cauliflower Soup.
- Salad: Serve with this Green Salad + Chickpeas & Lemon Tahini Dressing.
More Easy Recipes
- Blackened Cauliflower ‘Steaks’
- Curry + Sriracha Roasted Chickpeas
- Roasted Cauliflower, Chickpea & Golden Beet Salad
- Spicy Thai Curry Corn Soup
- Roasted Cauliflower + Chickpeas with Mustard Dressing
If you try this spicy roasted cauliflower recipe, please let me know! Leave a comment and rate it below. I love to hear what you think, or any changes you make.Print
CURRY + SRIRACHA ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
Full of flavor and spice, curry and sriracha take this roasted cauliflower to another level! Serve as a mono meal or side dish.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: Serves 2 - 4 1x
- Category: Side
- Method: oven, roast
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 – 2 tablespoons sesame oil (coconut or olive oil is great too)
- 1 heaping tablespoon sriracha chili sauce
- 1 heaping tablespoon curry powder
- generous pinch of mineral salt
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Mix: To a large bowl, add cauliflower and top with oil, sriracha, curry and salt, tossing well to coat.
Layer: Place coated cauliflower in a single layer on a roasting pan lined with parchment paper, silicone mat or lightly greased with oil if needed.
Roast: Place in center of the oven for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
Serve: Enjoy alone as a mono meal, or serve over farro, basmati, jasmine or brown rice, even quinoa would be excellent.
Serves 2 – 4
Store: Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 – 6 days, in a covered container.
Feel free to add more curry, sriracha and salt to your taste.
Updated: Curry Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower was originally published in August 2012. It has been updated with new photos and helpful tips in January 2020. Recipe has stayed the same and is still delicious!