Hummus Veggie Wraps are filled with kale, bell peppers, cucumbers, carrots and slathered with hummus are ready in minutes and make a perfect healthy lunch or meal prep idea!
Hummus veggie wraps are easy to make, economical and travel well!
And let’s not forget how versatile they are. Change up the spread using flavored hummus of your choice. Vary up the veggies, add spices and herbs to suit your taste. Layer and roll. Done and done!
Take it with you for a brown bag lunch! Hummus veggie wraps fits perfectly in multi use containers and can be tucked away in the refrigerator for later. I like to pair mine with nuts, dried fruits, and fresh grapes.
Hummus Veggie Wrap Ingredients
I used kale, plain hummus, bell peppers, carrots, cucumber, mineral salt and red pepper flakes, all on top of lavash bread.
You could easily use spinach or shredded cabbage (green or purple) in place of the kale, or any other leafy greens you prefer.
I think these are a good combination of veggies, but you could also add in some sliced avocado to the mix.
This just gives you an idea, you can take it from here adding else you like to make it your own!
How To Make Hummus Veggie Wraps
- Lay lavash bread (or tortilla) on a flat surface, spread hummus over ⅔ – ¾ of the wrap leaving at least an inch on both ends.
- Layer with veggies, sprinkle with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Wrap one end up, over, and roll.
- Slice in half and enjoy now or store for later.
How To Store + Meal Prep
Make 2 – 3 of these wraps at a time storing them in multi-use containers (affiliate link) or bento boxes for the next day or two as a lunch or snack. They will hold up well and actually allow the lavash bread to soften a bit in the refrigerator.
- Side snacks: Serve with fresh fruit, nuts, Crispy Baked Kale Chips, or fresh veggie sticks and Vegan Ranch.
- Salad: Serve with a side salad like this Classic House Salad.
More Healthy Wrap & Sandwich Recipes
- Lentil & Sun-Dried Tomato Lentil Wrap
- Curried Chickpea Salad Sandwich
- Spicy Carrot & Hummus Sandwich
- Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich
- Fresh Vegan Lettuce Wraps
- For all Sandwich & Wrap recipes on TSV!
If you try this hummus veggie wrap recipe, please let me know! Leave a comment and rate it below. I love to hear what you think, or any changes you make.Print
HUMMUS VEGGIE WRAP
Hummus Veggies Wraps are loaded with veggies and creamy hummus for a quick and healthy meal. Easy to make, economical and portable!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Yield: Serves 3 1x
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 3 lavash bread (or large flour tortilla)
- 1 bunch kale or other leafy greens of choice
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 – 2 carrots, sliced lengthwise or julienned
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup hummus, to spread
- salt + pepper, to taste
- red pepper flakes, to taste
Place lavash bread (or tortilla) on a flat surface, spread ¼ cup hummus over ⅔ – ¾ of the wrap, leaving an inch on both ends. Layer with veggies. Wrap one end up, over, and roll.
Slice in half, and enjoy now or store for later.
Makes 3 wraps
Store: Wraps can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 – 3 days in covered containers.
Meal prep: Make 2 – 3 of these wraps at a time storing them in individual containers for the next day or two as a lunch or snack. They will hold up well and actually allow the bread to soften a bit in the refrigerator.
I have my cucumbers in long slabs but you can cut them in long ¼ inch strips instead.
Nutritional values are estimates only. See our full nutrition disclosure here.
Updated: Hummus Veggie Wrap was originally published in June 2014. It has been retested and updated with new photos and helpful tips in July 2020.